Aims & Ethos
Aiming high in the heart of the city
To fulfill our Mission Statement our aims are:
- Ensure all pupils achieve their maximum potential, by having high expectations and excellent standards.
- Provide a calm, positive atmosphere, where children and staff feel safe, healthy, happy, confident and motivated.
- Celebrate and respect our cultural diversity.
- Take pride in our school and local environment.
- Provide a stimulating and relevant curriculum offering a breadth of opportunities
- Work in partnership with parents and the local community
- Recognise achievement and celebrate success in all areas of school life
- Uphold British Values.
- Promote excellent social skills including good manners, resilience, self-awareness and consideration for others.